I loaded money onto a NetSpend Visa 3 weeks ago, and I still cannot access my money.I have faxed and emailed the information they requested for verification 4 times now, spent hours on the phone with customer service, and still no resolution.
I am told something different each time I call. The only 2 things I've been told consistently is that they are only following state and federal laws, and that I cannot yet access my money.
Customer service people are not friendly, there is usually so much background conversation that you can hardly hear the representative.This is a scam - no excuse for this!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Netspend Visa
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer since 2009 when I began receiving Social Security. Netspend declares terms & conditions that ONLY apply to the customer - they do not..."
- "Net spend aint *** thief..."
- "I purchased a cute ring from Lia Sophia with a lifetime guarantee on it. I've worn it approximately 5 times total and one of the crystals has fallen out and..."
- "Gate 1 Tours did an excellent job of organizing the Discovery Tour to China and Tibet in June 2016. I gladly recommend Gate 1 Tours as one of the best..."
- "I brought some 5815 classic tall women Uggs boots and i waited 25 days to get them. They was boots for my daughter. She tried them on and..."
- "I am not happy with your customer!! The number provided on this page does not work. I received a dress that came damaged. The lining was torn and i have..."
- "Shelter mutual has gave me *** since the 14th i was hurt in an accident by one of shelters cliants its the 22nd i still have no rental they keep..."
- "I was solicited at my home by a USA Choice foods representative to buy steaks, chicken and seafood. I was only interested in the steaks. I was told that the..."