Netspend - It's a scam
I loaded money onto a NetSpend Visa 3 weeks ago, and I still cannot access my money.I have faxed and emailed the information they requested for verification 4 times now, spent hours on the phone with customer service, and still no resolution.
I am told something different each time I call. The only 2 things I've been told consistently is that they are only following state and federal laws, and that I cannot yet access my money.
Customer service people are not friendly, there is usually so much background conversation that you can hardly hear the representative.This is a scam - no excuse for this!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "Net spend aint *** thief..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "I brought some 5815 classic tall women Uggs boots and i waited 25 days to get them. They was boots for my daughter. She tried them on and..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "Morbi ornare magna sit amet nibh congue accumsan. Phasellus ut egestas tortor. Curabitur eleifend, urna in mollis aliquet, velit lacus gravida elit, ac faucibus elit ante sit amet ipsum. Quisque..."
- "I purchased these lights in December and they worked great. I had lots of compliments on them. The passenger halo ring went partially out after 3 weeks. I had..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."