Netspend - it's a scam
I loaded money onto a NetSpend Visa 3 weeks ago, and I still cannot access my money.I have faxed and emailed the information they requested for verification 4 times now, spent hours on the phone with customer service, and still no resolution.
I am told something different each time I call. The only 2 things I've been told consistently is that they are only following state and federal laws, and that I cannot yet access my money.
Customer service people are not friendly, there is usually so much background conversation that you can hardly hear the representative.This is a scam - no excuse for this!115ebf05 review #387132
You may also like
- "Im so mad that there's too much to complain about that it may cause me to have a heart attack. Lets just say don't use greendot moneypaks because if you..."
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "Or should I say First Inconvenience Bank and Safetyget.com???I entered my credit card # in some age verification site that said it would charge nothing ($0.00) to my acct. Then..."
- "I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins. They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "I ordered the umbrella in plenty of time for my trip. I received it and it was sliced by a box cutter then shipped to me. When I..."
- "Salve a tutti vi parlo della mia esperienza *** focalprice, allora all'inizio avevo acquistato uno smartphone a7100 *** la spedizione gratuita, vado a capire dopo chiamate e un sacco di..."
- "This says it all: www.iworkatpencils.blogspot.com I believe this will explain the attitude and customer service at Staples... The concept is to Sell, Sell, Sell whether or not the customer actually needs the..."