Netspend - It's a scam
I loaded money onto a NetSpend Visa 3 weeks ago, and I still cannot access my money.I have faxed and emailed the information they requested for verification 4 times now, spent hours on the phone with customer service, and still no resolution.
I am told something different each time I call. The only 2 things I've been told consistently is that they are only following state and federal laws, and that I cannot yet access my money.
Customer service people are not friendly, there is usually so much background conversation that you can hardly hear the representative.This is a scam - no excuse for this!review #387132
You may also like
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered to her office and they look terrible. Not even close to the picture and absolutely tacky. There are only a few..."
- "I brought some 5815 classic tall women Uggs boots and i waited 25 days to get them. They was boots for my daughter. She tried them on and..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."