I loaded money onto a NetSpend Visa 3 weeks ago, and I still cannot access my money.I have faxed and emailed the information they requested for verification 4 times now, spent hours on the phone with customer service, and still no resolution.
I am told something different each time I call. The only 2 things I've been told consistently is that they are only following state and federal laws, and that I cannot yet access my money.
Customer service people are not friendly, there is usually so much background conversation that you can hardly hear the representative.This is a scam - no excuse for this!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Netspend Visa
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I purchased a cute ring from Lia Sophia with a lifetime guarantee on it. I've worn it approximately 5 times total and one of the crystals has fallen out and..."
- "I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks and been pumped with an incredible amount of drugs. After blacking out, I woke up knowing I needed food and couldn't drive, this..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."
- "i payed for Microsoft office 2010 and i made the payment for the product. and then i was sent a conformation email and invoice attachment. then i waited several hours..."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."