i have a netspend card and now the system is down
i was trying to use my card and i have money on it but now it says transaction can not be made.
tried to call and it is down tried online and system down does anyone know how i can get my money or find out what the *** is going on.
i have also tried to call the office in Texas and says system down.
wtf is going on i have tried every thing and nothing is working cant use MY money that is on the card and am very very pissed off with the company. need my cash i guess if this doesn't clear up there may be many cases of a lawsuit coming up quick for this company.105dc540 review #162901
You may also like
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "Placed an order for my mom's birthday. Needless to say the advertised pic and what arrived were totally different! Yes, I did order the Deluxe arrangement !..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."