Netspend - Blocked Me Access to My Own Money
I have had a netspend card since 2008 and never had a problem with the company.I even suggeted the card to some people.
But this week there was a block put on my card blocking me access to my own money that is direct deposit to the card. They would not tell me why the block was on the account other that the system ramdomly picks people's accounts and puts a block on it. They informed me of what to send to verify I am the account holder. Then when I sent that they asked for more information it has been going on four days now and I still have no access to my account.
I can't buy groceries for my kids,pay my bills,and pay my rent.So I told them I need access to my money due to my family is hungry, we will have our utilites shut off soon, and we will be evicted due to I do not have access to my account.I know this has to be aganist the law.bded4ce
You may also like
- "Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "With so many homeowners losing their homes to foreclosure policy makers and wall street bankers all point fingers at homeowners for causing the problem by purchasing homes they could not..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."