Netspend - Blocked Me Access to My Own Money
I have had a netspend card since 2008 and never had a problem with the company.I even suggeted the card to some people.
But this week there was a block put on my card blocking me access to my own money that is direct deposit to the card. They would not tell me why the block was on the account other that the system ramdomly picks people's accounts and puts a block on it. They informed me of what to send to verify I am the account holder. Then when I sent that they asked for more information it has been going on four days now and I still have no access to my account.
I can't buy groceries for my kids,pay my bills,and pay my rent.So I told them I need access to my money due to my family is hungry, we will have our utilites shut off soon, and we will be evicted due to I do not have access to my account.I know this has to be aganist the law.review #469798
You may also like
- "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..."
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."