Netspend - Blocked Me Access to My Own Money

Jan 09
review #469798

I have had a netspend card since 2008 and never had a problem with the company.I even suggeted the card to some people.

But this week there was a block put on my card blocking me access to my own money that is direct deposit to the card. They would not tell me why the block was on the account other that the system ramdomly picks people's accounts and puts a block on it. They informed me of what to send to verify I am the account holder. Then when I sent that they asked for more information it has been going on four days now and I still have no access to my account.

I can't buy groceries for my kids,pay my bills,and pay my rent.So I told them I need access to my money due to my family is hungry, we will have our utilites shut off soon, and we will be evicted due to I do not have access to my account.I know this has to be aganist the law.

966470d
Had an experience with Netspend?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
NetSpend2013

Jan 10 Charlotte, North Carolina

We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with your account.

We can assure you that the block was placed on your account for your protection. Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

NetSpend

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Netspend.
Filing a new complaint about
×