I'm extremely pissed.I filed my taxes through turbo tax, and chose the option of having my tax return deposited to my pre paid card from this company.
As soon as my card arrived in the mail, I attempted to activate it. For some "MYSTERIOUS" reason, my account locked up, blocking me from having access to my own money. I called customer service, and oh those reps are just pathetic and useless. They could barely speak clear English!
They said it happened for security reasons. I say what should I do? They instructed me to send in my documents i.e SS card, state I.D, W-2 form, to verify who I am and proof of residency. So I did exactly that.
I called back the next day, and they told me they didn't see my residential address on my w-2 form when it was clearly on their in like 5 different spots. And they wanted to see a date on it, but my w-2 form doesn't have a date located on it. So they told me to resend it, once again. Hopefully they won't give me the run around again next time I call up there.
JUST ACTIVATE MY *** ACCOUNT ALREADY!!!! My patience is running thin. I followed their instructions and now they're just making this flat out incredibly difficult for me. PISSED!
I won't recommend this company to anyone! As soon as I withdraw my tax return, I'm throwing away my card and filing a customer complaint. Never again Netspend!
We're over before we ever began.Good riddance.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prepaid Card
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."
- "Ordered 2 copies of the same vacation book. They didn't have the same pages! One Book was missing 6 pages! Additionally the book colors didn't not match the website very well, I could..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."
- "We decided to purchase a new sofa after 16 years of use for our old one. I had purchased Bassett Chairs for clients before, and they were comfortable and good quality...."